IT services for staff
- Audio Visual Services
- eMail and calendar
- Wireless access on campus
- Hardware and Software
- IT Projects
- Website services
- Remote access
- Phones and voicemail
IT services for students
- UTS wireless
- Student account
- Student email and webmail
- Student printing
- Computer labs and facilities
- Using UTS Systems
Site licensed software at UTS
UTS have made a limited number of software programs available to UTS staff and students through site licenses.
If you are staff or are studying at UTS you can install the following software programs to use at home.
- EndNote - Create, store and organise references quickly and easily
- McAfee - Antivirus protection
- Nvivo - Qualitative software package
- Mathematica - Computation, development and deployment software
The installation files and their instructions are available in ServiceConnect.
Note: The license is applicable for the time you are UTS staff or studying at UTS.
IT help and support
- Submit support requests online using ServiceConnect
- Contact an IT Support Centre
- Password reset: Reset your IT account and email account password
ServiceConnect is the IT service desk and allows you to:
- Ask questions, make requests and report problems related to IT
- Track the progress of your reported issues and requests
- Access the "knowledge base" – the IT database of common issues and IT self-help documents